Online Self-Paced IT Training
… from Optimal Connections, LLC
Online IT Training at Your Pace, Right from your Desk!
Welcome to Optimal Connections’ Online Training Center, your key to easy, cost-effective, quality online learning for IT best-practices. Our e-Learning courses complement our live instructor led training, and are targeted at both busy IT managers and executives, as well as operational IT staff delivering IT services on a daily basis.
For busy IT managers, team leaders, and other IT professionals we offer introductory ITIL awareness training and introductions to Virtualization or Cloud Computing. For management or operational IT personnel who desire to undertake more in-depth online IT training, we offer ITIL Foundation training, Virtualization Essentials training and certification, and Cloud Computing Essentials certification training.
Our Self-Paced IT Learning Courses provides you with access to convenient online IT training on a 24/7 basis, allowing you to progress through our e-Learning courses at your own pace – without being restricted by time, cost or location. You get industry-leading quality course content, plus expert guidance from our ITIL Experts to ensure your success! Click below to learn more about our IT e-Learning courses!
ITIL e-Learning Courses and Products
IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is the defacto set of globally recognized best practices for implementing IT Service Management. ITIL provides a comprehensive approach to Service Management by adapting a “service life-cycle” approach to IT service design and delivery. ITIL best-practices have evolved over the past 25 years, and have been embraced by tens of thousands of organizations world wide.
With all of the complimentarty knowledge availabile, and an update in the works for 2018, ITIL is better than ever! Clearly the defacto framework for implementing IT Service Management – and there is no indication that adoption is slowing down. Get your ITIL training now, online, in a convenient self-paced format. Our online self-paced training courses include:
ITIL Training – IT Infrastructure Library
- ITIL Awareness eLearning – provides a basic awareness of the ITIL framework, key concepts, principles, and core processes. Designed for those who require a solid understanding of the ITIL framework, without having to take the full ITIL Foundation course.
- ITIL Foundation eLearning – the complete ITIL Foundation certification training course, offered online and can be taken at your own pace. Includes 18 hours of fun and engaging self-paced elearning in a scenario based course.
- ITIL Foundation Exam Prep Guide – this exam preparation guide contains a summary of the ITIL concepts and processes, end equips the learner with tools to prepare to take the ITIL Foundation exam.
- ITIL Foundation Exam – online and web proctored. The official ITIL Foundation certification exam – 40 questions, online, administered by a web proctor. Requires a PC/laptop with webcam.
DASA DevOps Courses and Products
DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA) is an open global community for DevOps and Agile Skills development. It is organized as a community-driven organization open for participating member organizations to help define role-based competencies and learning curricula.
To Realize its Broader Purpose, DASA aims to promote a knowledge and skills framework for DevOps, based on a defined set of principles. It is also an organization that seeks to develop and evangelize a vendor neutral DevOps qualification program for professionals, as well as generate interest and awareness for the need for knowledge and skill development. To accomplish this, DASA is developing and deploying advanced quality training and open source certification for DevOps knowledge and skills.
DevOps Training – Based on the DASA Competency Model
- DevOps and ITSM Training – this 1 day onsite or virtual course provides your staff with the basic knowledge required for the effective utilization of ITSM skill sets in any DevOps organization. The course focuses on core knowledge, skills and processes of the two worlds – DevOps and ITSM – and how they complement one another.
- DevOps Fundamentals eLearning – is the first step in progressing through the DASA qualification scheme. It provides an extensive introduction to the core Agile DevOps principles covering the essential knowledge and skill competences that have been defined by DASA (DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA)
- DevOps Fundamentals Exam – also online and web proctored, this is the official DASA DevOps Fundamentals certification exam – 40 questions, delivered online, administered by an assigned web proctor. Requires a PC/laptop wwith a webcam.
Why Use Optimal Connections for Your Online IT Training?
The IT Learning Connection is a division of Optimal Connections, LLC, an IT consulting, training and certification services provider for over 10 years. We are a certified ITpreneurs training partner, an AXELOS and PeopleCert Affiliate, and a member of the Cloud Certification Council. We have trained thousands of IT professionals in ITIL Foundation course material, as well as ITIL Intermediate courses.
You benefit by having our expert instructors guide you through your online e-learning experience, as well as receiving valuable tips and examples! In addition to our expert support, convenience and flexibility, our virtual IT e-Learning environment features unsurpassed IT e-learning content quality.
We will be there every step of the way to guide you through your online learning experience, so you get the most out of your investment! And we are also willing to negotiate discounts on volume purchases!
Want to learn more about our online trainings, or looking to get a special quote to best meet your unique needs? Just call +1 949-305-3544, or email us at email@example.com.