ITIL Foundation Certification Training
Certificate: ITIL Foundation
Duration: 3 day
Delivery: Onsite or virtual instructor led
Credits: 3 credits
Paul M. Dooley, our Principal Consultant and Instructor, delivers the ITIL Foundations course for ourselves, as well as for other training providers such as Global Knowledge, ITpreneurs, and others. We also offer the class at our own training center, or on-site at your location.
This AXELOS accredited ITIL Foundations Certification course provides IT professionals with industry certification of the ITIL best practices framework. During this 3 day course, participants will learn how to improve IT operations and demonstrate overall business value.
Download the ITIL Foundation Fact Sheet
- Anyone planning to take the ITIL® Foundation Exam including (but not limited to) IT Management, IT Support Staff, IT Consultants, Business Managers, Business Process Owners, IT Developers, Service Providers and System Integrators.
- At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Comprehend Service Management as a practice
- Understand the Service Lifecycle
- Know the generic concepts and definitions
- Understand the key principles and models used behind selected processes
- Identify the selected processes
- Understand the selected functions and roles
- Comprehend the technology and architecture of the Service Lifecycle
- Comprehend competence and training
- Prepares students to take and pass the ITIL Foundations Certification examination successfully.
- None, although a familiarity with IT service delivery will be beneficial.
- For Participants: Course Book (eBook or printed), handouts, sample templates
- Download the sample ITIL Foundation – Course Book – Sample
- View the instructor’s sample ITIL Foundation Presentation slides
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|1. Course Introduction||5. Service Design||7. Service Operation|
|2. Service Management as
|6. Service Transition||8. Continual Service Improvement|
|3. Service Lifecycle||7. Service Operation||9. Technology and Architecture|
|4. Service Strategy||Exam Preparation Guide|
|5. Service Design||Course Evaluation|
|Delivery||Online (Web based) and paper based|
|Proctoring||Live or Web-proctored|
|Number of questions||40, simple multiple choice (1 mark per question)|
- Accredited Foundation training is strongly recommended but not a prerequisite.
- A review of the course content via self-study prior to taking the exam is recommended.
- The course prepares students to take and pass the exam
- The ITIL Foundations exam is given at the conclusion of the course to enable participants to achieve their ITIL Foundations certification.
- The ITIL Foundation Training course is delivered at at your facilities, or may be delivered virtually, over the internet
- This course is packed with stimulating discussions, lots of practical examples, and a real-life case study woven through the course to illustrate the concepts taught.
- Like our other courses, the ITIL Foundations course is delivered by an experienced IT Service Management consultant with advanced ITIL Expert Certification, and proven theoretical and practical knowledge of the ITIL processes and their implementation.
For more information, or to order
- Pricing is based on a per user or quote basis.
- For more information or for a special quote on your class, please call 1 (949) 305-3544, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.