ITIL Awareness eLearning Course
Course ID: ITIL9050
Duration: 4 hours
Delivery: Self-paced eLearning
Credits: None in ITIL scheme
The online ITIL Awareness eLearning Course has been designed for participants who need a basic awareness of ITIL as a general interest, as part of a larger program initiative as opposed to the full training and certification Foundation course.
This ITIL online course is offered in collaboration with ITpreneurs, an Optimal Connections partner. Featuring scenario-based quality animation, and lasting a full 4 hours, this online ITIL Awareness Course is ideal for those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL best practice in a time-efficient manner. The ITIL Awareness course can serve as part of a larger program initiative or as an introduction to the full ITIL Foundation course.
The ITIL set of best practices is composed of five core disciplines:
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operations
- Continual Service Improvement
These disciplines represent a Service Lifecycle framework that enhances alignment with the business while demonstrating business value, improving ROI, and enabling IT to solve specific operational needs. ITIL is globally recognized as the preferred guidance to manage and deliver IT services within an organization.
None in the ITIL scheme.
The online ITIL Awareness Training Course will be of interest to:
- IT and business executives who want to receive an overview of the concepts and significance of ITIL as it applies to their business in a time-efficient manner.
- IT and business staff who need a brief overview and awareness of ITIL concepts.
At the end of this course, learners will be introduced to:
- Identify the history of ITIL as an international best practice for IT services.
- Articulate the structure of ITIL and its significance as a framework to guide IT and business.
- Identify the Service Lifecycle approach of ITIL
- List the processes and functions associated with the Service Lifecycle approach of ITIL and have a very high-level understanding of their value to the business as part of the Service Lifecycle.
- Understand how ITIL fits in with other compliance, regulatory, and IT frameworks.
- Understand the key elements of the ITIL Programs (People, Processes, Partners, and Products).
Online self-paced course content is provided by ITPreneurs, a partner of the IT Learning Connection, and a leading provider of IT training material covering many disciplines. The ITIL Awareness eLearning Course includes:
- Introduction to ITIL
- Structure and Significance of ITIL
- Service Lifecycle Approach of ITIL
- ITIL Service Lifecycle Processes and Functions
- Complementary Industry Guidance
- ITIL Program Hints and Tips
To Order and Start the Course:
- Why pay more? Get the same ITpreneurs industry leading online content for less with Optimal Connections!
- To purchase the course and start training, please select the Add to Cart button below. You will pay with either your Paypal Account or a Credit Card, via PayPal Merchant Services.
- Be sure to enter your complete contact information, including name, address, email address and phone number (in case we need to contact you by phone).
- After you purchase the course you will receive a course Login ID and Password via email, along with supporting collateral, and be taken to the ITPreneurs Online Campus to start right away. You may start your course immediately, and you have up to 90 days to complete it – at your own pace (most other vendors only offer 30-60 days!).
If you have any questions or would like to place an order, please contact our Support Team by sending us an email at email@example.com.
ITIL Awareness eLearning Course
Product Code: ITIL9050
$72.00 USD, excl tax