Help Desk, Support Center and IT Consulting
… How May We Help You?
Are there opportunities to increase efficiency, effectiveness, and service quality of your help desk or support center, while reducing costs and increasing revenue? Our help desk and support center consulting services will help you increase productivity, drive revenue and reduce costs through improved technology, tools and processes in your support center.
Whether you are deploying a new help desk or support center, assessing your existing center for optimization, or working to communicate the value of your support operation to management and to customers, Optimal Connections has the experience and expertise to deliver!
- Service Management System Installation – from needs assessment, to developing an RFQ, to assistance with vendor selection, to project management, we have the experience to minimize risk and ensure successful call center systems implementation.
- Setting up Service Level and Operating Level Agreements – we have experience in developing standard SLAs for customers, OLA for internal groups, and Underpinning Contracts for 3rd party support providers.
- Service and Support Center Marketing – we have extensive experience in developing and communicating the value of support to customers as well as internal management. From marketing plans, to user guides and brochures, to web support – we’ll help you deliver the message to your management and your clients!
- Assistance with Policy and Procedure Development – well documented, quality policies and procedures are a mark of a best-in-class help desk or customer support center. They remove indecision, boost efficiencies and set a framework for expansion.
- Knowledgebase Implementation – our consultants have been involved in planning and implementing some of the industries best examples of knowledge-driven support. Let us show you how its done
- Consulting on Standard Metrics and Reporting – if any area is crucial for an optimal performing support operation, it’s having the right metrics and reporting. We’ll help you optimize your metrics based on HDI best practices.
Why Optimal Connections?
Experience – Paul M. Dooley, Optimal’s certified HDI Instructor and Auditor, has over 30 years of experience in the service and support industry – so you can be confident you are dealing with someone who has a great deal of experience and expertise when it comes to assessing and advising on call center operations.
Certified Expertise – besides Bachelors and Master in Business Administration degrees, Paul holds Help Desk Manager and SCC Auditor certifications from HDI. In terms of ITIL, Paul holds nearly all the ITIL V3 certifications, including ITIL V3 Expert. He is also an active member of the HDI Orange County Chapter, itSMF Los Angeles LIG, as well as a frequent author and speaker.
Quality Results – Paul has conducted the largest HDI Support Center Certification audit to date for HDI: a global SCC project encompassing eight support centers around the globe.
Consulting services pricing is based on client requirements and scope of work (except where standard pricing applies, such as surveys and support center assessments). A no-cost no-obligation needs analysis phone consultation is available to help determine your requirements.
Subsequent to definition of your requirements, a customized proposal and high level project plan will be delivered featuring scope of work, set pricing and delivery timeline. Consulting services may be also be secured in advance, as a contracted ‘block of consulting hours’, and then drawn against in the future as required. For a FREE needs analysis phone consultation please call 1 (949) 305-3544, or email us.