DevOps Fundamentals Certification Training
Product Type: DevOps Fundamentals Training Course
Level: Fundamentals Certification
Duration: 3 day
Language: English (en-US)
Delivery Format: Onsite or Virtual
The DevOps Fundamentals course provides an extensive introduction to the core Agile DevOps principles covering the essential knowledge and skill competences that have been defined by the DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA). This course is designed to provide the core education necessary to build your DevOps vocabulary, understand its principles and practices, and acquire a fundamental understanding of DevOps.
Anyone who requires a detailed understanding of DevOps principles, such as project and business managers, all professionals involved in IT quality assurance, testing and service management and anyone involved in the development, operation and delivery of IT services.
Download the DevOps Fundamentals Training Fact Sheet
Professionals will increase their value within the organization and on the IT market with this certificate. After successfully completing the course, they will have an understanding of DevOps and be able to:
- Explain the cultural drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps;
- Define and discuss the key concepts, principles and practices of DevOps;
- List and explain the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery;
- DevOps organizational considerations including DevOps roles, teams and organizational structures;
- Describe how DevOps relates to the Service Delivery process;
- Explain the concepts of test automation, infrastructure automation, and build and deployment automation;
- Describe how DevOps relates to ITIL, Lean and Agile methodologies;
- List the most common and popular DevOps tools;
- Discuss the critical success factors for DevOps implementation.
- The three day DevOps Fundamentals course may be delivered two ways: 1) on-site, which requires suitable facilities provided by the customer (room, tables & chairs, projector/display, etc.), or 2) virtually, over the internet, with a live instructor. Pricing is per student, and varies based on delivery method chosen.
- The course is taught by our principal consultant and instructor, Paul M. Dooley, who has a significant amount of experience having trained hundreds of IT professionals across the U.S. and overseas. Paul is an ITIL Expert, and certified in DevOps (by DASA).
- View the DevOps Fundamentals Sample Presentation Slides used by our instructor.
Course Student Material
- View the sample DevOps Fundamentals Sample Course Book.
- The slide materials used, including the course notes, will also be used as course student material.
- The DASA DevOps Fundamentals Certification will be awarded to students who pass the exam.
About the Exam
- A DevOps Fundamentals Certification Exam is given at the conclusion of the course. To take the exam, knowledge of IT and familiarity with IT services is recommended.
- The examination takes 60 minutes with non-native speakers of English being permitted an additional 15 minutes. It is a closed-book, web-based exam and consists of 40 multiple-choice questions. The passing grade is 65%. Participants are permitted to use scratch paper. A proctor will be present or the exam will be proctored via a webcam.
- Pricing varies based on method of delivery – on-site, or virtual instructor led. Please contact us for a special quote (see below).
- The course is scheduled with Optimal Connections, based upon a mutually agreeable time.
For More Information, or to Order
- For more information or for a quote on your class, please call 1 (949) 305-3544, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.