Product Type: DevOps Awareness Self-Study
Duration: Self-paced, 1 Day
Language: English (en-US)
Delivery Format: eBook (self-paced study course)
What is DevOps? Is it for the Development and Operations teams? How is it helpful for the IT professionals? What are the opportunities or career path in the DevOps field? The DevOps Awareness course helps you know the answers of those questions. DevOps Awareness is a 1-day course that is designed to provide the basic education required to build your DevOps vocabulary and understand its principles and practices.
- Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations or IT service management
- Individuals whose role is touched by DevOps and continuous delivery, such as the following IT roles:
- DevOps engineers
- Product owners
- Integration specialists
- Operations managers
- Incident & change managers
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- Business managers
- Automation architects
- Enterprise architects
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss the drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps.
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps.
- List and explain the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery.
- Describe the Service Delivery process.
- Explain the automation concepts for the software delivery process.
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies.
- Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Lean, and ITSM principles is beneficial
Course Materials: For Participants
- Course Book (eBook or printed)
Module 1: Course Introduction
- Course Overview
- DASA Competence Framework
- Knowledge Areas and Skill Areas
- Competence Framework in Practice
- Course Objectives
- DASA: Mastering DevOps in Practice (Knowledge and Skills)
- Module Summary
Module 2: DevOps Introduction
- Emergence of DevOps
- Core Principles of DevOps
Module 3: DevOps and IT Aspects
- There is no exam for this course.
Course Specific Delivery Information
- Course is self-paced, and delivered via an eBook
For More Information, or to Order:
- Description: DevOps Awareness Self-Study Course
- Code: DvOps1015
- Pricing is based on a per user or quote basis.
- For more information or for a quote on your class, please call 1 (949) 305-3544, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.